Large Commercial/Retail Building - Sells to the Highest Bidder Above $199,000
Property Address: 1700 North Dixie Boulevard, Radcliff, KY 40160
Auction Date & Time: Bidding ends Thursday, October 21st at 3:00 PM ET
• Large Retail/Commercial Building, open floor plan with approximately 7,650 sf per floor!
• Approximately 15,000+ sf total finished space on 2 floors.
• $90 Million Dollar Development planned at Knox Blvd and S. Wilson Road, within a mile!
• Approximately 15,000 Average Daily Traffic along Highway 31W (Dixie Hwy).
• Most recently operated as a Variety Store, Pawn Shop and Furniture Store in the past!
• Property is less than 2 miles to the Fort Knox Army Post Main Gate – Chaffee Ave.
• Two Electrical Meters for potential subdivision into 2 tenant spaces.
Ground Level Entry into full basement, included overhead garage door entry. MOTIVATED SELLER! Dixie Highway (31W) road frontage and commercial/retail building available at online auction! Open space floor plan perfect for retail investment, owner-user, open office, call center, etc. Walk down full basement and walk-out on south end, with overhead garage door entrance. The property was most recently leased to Variety Store. Divisible into 2 tenant spaces, with separate meters, subsidize your business location or rent the whole building for investment income. This property would make a great peddler mall style income producing property. Investors Take Notice!
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Contact Jeff Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org | 888-791-7307 ext. 806
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734